Veteran Actress Kemi Afolabi smiles As She Bags Chieftaincy Title
Kemi Afolabi was honoured with an Islamic chieftancy title as the “IMOLE ADINNI” by HIZBULLAHI INT’L PRAYER OUTREACH MINISTRY on Sunday, 8th of March.
The 41 year old took to her post on Instagram to share beautiful pictures of her self all dressed in white and looking gorgeous. She expressed her gratification and accepted the new title.
“Yesterday Sunday 08/03/20 I was conferred with the title “IMOLE ADINNI” by HIZBULLAHI INT’L PRAYER OUTREACH MINISTRY. “IMOLE” means LIGHT and it is more than a honour to be recognized as a light and huge influence in this generation.
“I have been saddled with the responsibility of being a role model to many and I promise to carry out this responsibility with outmost commitment and dedication to Allah, Insha Allah. Alhaja Anotallah Kemi Afolabi
Updated on March 10, 2020 at 12:49 PM and categorized under Gist and Lifestyle
- Stella Damascus Daughter awarded scholarship after High school.
- You will suffer for your evil ways, Cynthia Morgan tells Jude Okoye.
- Uchenna Nnanna Nollywood Actress Mourns Mum
- Burna Boy Set To Release New Single.
- Tacha Lauches New Clothing Line – NLNT
- IT IS JUST MY ROLE IN MOVIES – Kanayo .O. Kanayo
- I wish am a star in America – Uche Ogbodo
- Fan made me lose million naira deal – Mercy Eke
- Justine Skye photoshopped in Nollywood Movie – Wizkid ex-girlfriend
- Seyitan press statement – Dbanj rape accuser
- Tuface Idibia – United Nations Ambassador For Goodwill
- Why Fergie left Black Eyed Peas Revealed
- Single mum Commits suicide in Port- harcourt
- Stop calling my man gay- Ultimate love contestant tell haters
- Steve Bing commits suicide