Two Beautiful Young Nigerian Girls Recreate a picture of Lupita Nyong’o And Chimamanda Adichie’s Outfits
Two Beautiful young Nigerian girls have recreated a picture of Lupita Nyong’o and Chimamanda Adichie’s outfits and this has many thinking.
A proud Nigerian mother, Funke Mapaderun,used her Beautiful daughter and her friend to recreate the looks to celebrate the International Women’s Day,and shared the photos and wrote: In honor of International Women’s Day, I am sharing my recreation of the inspirational photo of @lupitanyongo and @chimamanda_adichie and their looks made by @imadeduso_
Here’s to strong women.
May we know them.
May we be them.
May we raise them.
Happy International Women’s Day!.’
The ensembles which the young girls recreated were the outifits the Kenyan-born Hollywood actress and the Nigerian writer rocked to a recent event in Lagos
Updated on March 9, 2020 at 4:52 PM and categorized under Gist and Lifestyle
- Stella Damascus Daughter awarded scholarship after High school.
- You will suffer for your evil ways, Cynthia Morgan tells Jude Okoye.
- Uchenna Nnanna Nollywood Actress Mourns Mum
- Burna Boy Set To Release New Single.
- Tacha Lauches New Clothing Line – NLNT
- IT IS JUST MY ROLE IN MOVIES – Kanayo .O. Kanayo
- I wish am a star in America – Uche Ogbodo
- Fan made me lose million naira deal – Mercy Eke
- Justine Skye photoshopped in Nollywood Movie – Wizkid ex-girlfriend
- Seyitan press statement – Dbanj rape accuser
- Tuface Idibia – United Nations Ambassador For Goodwill
- Why Fergie left Black Eyed Peas Revealed
- Single mum Commits suicide in Port- harcourt
- Stop calling my man gay- Ultimate love contestant tell haters
- Steve Bing commits suicide