Toke Makinwa – Bought my dream home at 35, seek financial freedom
Toke Makinwa, posted an open letter to women with in the message she advised women to seek financial freedom.
She noted out that it is nice to have help and even if you come from wealthy homes, it is of great importance that women starts believing that wealth is not Gender-based.
See letter below
Updated on June 22, 2020 at 9:35 PM and categorized under Gist and Lifestyle
- Don’t Be In A Hurry To Dismiss Friends That Are Extremely Honest” – Says OAP Toke Makinwa
- Men, Date Within Your Bracket – Says OAP Toke Makinwa
- Things you never know about toke makinwa…click to read more
- Toke Makinwa says I’m showing off my ass cos I think it’s a trend as she shares her massive backside in sexy new photos
- Stella Damascus Daughter awarded scholarship after High school.
- You will suffer for your evil ways, Cynthia Morgan tells Jude Okoye.
- Uchenna Nnanna Nollywood Actress Mourns Mum
- Burna Boy Set To Release New Single.
- Tacha Lauches New Clothing Line – NLNT
- IT IS JUST MY ROLE IN MOVIES – Kanayo .O. Kanayo
- I wish am a star in America – Uche Ogbodo
- Fan made me lose million naira deal – Mercy Eke
- Justine Skye photoshopped in Nollywood Movie – Wizkid ex-girlfriend
- Seyitan press statement – Dbanj rape accuser
- Tuface Idibia – United Nations Ambassador For Goodwill
- Why Fergie left Black Eyed Peas Revealed
- Single mum Commits suicide in Port- harcourt
- Stop calling my man gay- Ultimate love contestant tell haters
- Steve Bing commits suicide