Shocking News Sanusi Dethroned As Emir Of Kano
Today the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II has been dethroned by the state Government. This was announced at a special sitting after the Kano executive council chaired by governor Abdullahi Ganduje,the executive governor of the state today Monday March 9th.
Remember there has been much controversis as regards the position of Muhammad Sanusi as Emir of kano lately which started since 2019 still date
After which Usman Alhaji, the secretary to the state government, announced the dethronement of Muhammad Sanusi as the Emir of kano, as this was to effect immediately. He also noted that a new emir will be announced soonest.
Updated on March 9, 2020 at 4:51 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free