Reno Omokri – Salary can’t cure the disease called poverty.
Bemigho Reno Omokri the popular Nigeria author and a founder of Multimedia project ‘build up Nigeria’, in his recent Twitter post said salary is a medicine for managing poverty and can’t cure it.
“Salary is medicine for managing the disease of poverty. It cant cure it. Only your own business can cure poverty. Poverty isn’t just about money. Time is more valuable than money. If another man controls your time, you’re poor even if you earn much.
“Salary is like a cage. Some cages are big. Others are small. They are still cages because you can only move around within the boundaries of the cage. A big salary Is a big cage. A small salary is a small cage. Big or small, you are still not free!
“Satan has deceived mankind that money is life. No. Time is life. Don’t allow your life seep away in one cubicle earning salary. I don’t care who you are, I can guarantee that your childhood dreams were not to sit in one cubicle and earning salary!”.
Updated on June 23, 2020 at 12:23 AM and categorized under Gist and Lifestyle
- Stella Damascus Daughter awarded scholarship after High school.
- You will suffer for your evil ways, Cynthia Morgan tells Jude Okoye.
- Uchenna Nnanna Nollywood Actress Mourns Mum
- Burna Boy Set To Release New Single.
- Tacha Lauches New Clothing Line – NLNT
- IT IS JUST MY ROLE IN MOVIES – Kanayo .O. Kanayo
- I wish am a star in America – Uche Ogbodo
- Fan made me lose million naira deal – Mercy Eke
- Justine Skye photoshopped in Nollywood Movie – Wizkid ex-girlfriend
- Seyitan press statement – Dbanj rape accuser
- Tuface Idibia – United Nations Ambassador For Goodwill
- Why Fergie left Black Eyed Peas Revealed
- Single mum Commits suicide in Port- harcourt
- Stop calling my man gay- Ultimate love contestant tell haters
- Steve Bing commits suicide