Princess Sofia of Sweden Now work’s as a Healthcare assistant ( see photos below)
Princess Sofia of Sweden just started working as a healthcare assistant in a hospital in a bid to combat the fight against Coronavirus in her country.
The Duchess of Värmland, 35, who is the wife of Prince Carl Philip, 40, recently took a three-day medical course at the Sophiahemmet University of College in Stockholm before she was given the consent to go head to help as a healthcare assistant.
See more pictures
According to recent reports, the Sophiahemmet University College is currently training up to 80 persons per week to help fight the coronavirus pandemic of which 11,927 are infected and 1203 died already in her Sweden.
Sofia a former Swedish model who became parts of the Swedish royal family in after marrying Carl Phillip in 2015,her husband who is the son of King Carl Gustaf the forth in line to the throne after crowd princess Victoria,princess Estelle his nephew and prince Oscar.
See more pictures
Updated on April 17, 2020 at 10:24 AM and categorized under Gist and Lifestyle
- Stella Damascus Daughter awarded scholarship after High school.
- You will suffer for your evil ways, Cynthia Morgan tells Jude Okoye.
- Uchenna Nnanna Nollywood Actress Mourns Mum
- Burna Boy Set To Release New Single.
- Tacha Lauches New Clothing Line – NLNT
- IT IS JUST MY ROLE IN MOVIES – Kanayo .O. Kanayo
- I wish am a star in America – Uche Ogbodo
- Fan made me lose million naira deal – Mercy Eke
- Justine Skye photoshopped in Nollywood Movie – Wizkid ex-girlfriend
- Seyitan press statement – Dbanj rape accuser
- Tuface Idibia – United Nations Ambassador For Goodwill
- Why Fergie left Black Eyed Peas Revealed
- Single mum Commits suicide in Port- harcourt
- Stop calling my man gay- Ultimate love contestant tell haters
- Steve Bing commits suicide