President Buhari Finally Speaks On Removal Of Emir Sanusi
According to a report by The PUNCH, the President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to a statement from the past Kano Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso that he has a hand in the dethronement of Sanusi as the Emir of Kano.
President Muhammadu Buhari says he has no involvement as regards the dethronement of HRH Muhammadu Sanusi II as the Emir of Kano. All such insinuations are untrue, malicious and politically motivated.” a part of the tweet read.
Speaking on the matter, presidential aide to the president, Garba Shehu denied the allegation on Wednesday in a series of tweets.
Updated on March 11, 2020 at 2:55 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- Kano State former Governor, Kwankwaso Reveals Identity of Top Politician Behind Sanusi’s Removal
- Do You Know The Profile Of The New Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero? Find out
- President Buhari Appoints Ochei As New NIMASA Director
- Buhari Sacks Two NIMASA Executive
- Removal Of Sanusi As Emir of Kano, presidency reacts
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free