President Buhari Appoints Ochei As New NIMASA Director
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Rt. Hon. (Engr) Victor Ochei Esq, as the Executive Director of Maritime Labour and Cabotage Services in the Nigerian Maritime Administration And Safety Agency(NIMASA).
Disclosing this, Nkem Osu, Chief Press Secretary to Rt Hon Victor Ochei, said the appointment which was sequel to the tenure expiration of the Dr. Dakuku Peterside led board that was inaugurated on March 10, 2016 also comprises a new Director-General and two other executive directors, the former speaker of the fifth Delta State House of Assembly is a front- row grassroots politician, versed in multiple disciplines such as engineering, financial management, corporate governance, education administration, legal partitioning.
Also a pragmatic and prolific businessman and philanthropist to add up his profile.
Updated on March 10, 2020 at 1:04 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free