Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
A 20-years- old woman has been arrested in Katsina state by the police, for supposedly harming her eight-year-old stepson.
An announcement by the representative of the state police order, Gambo Isah, says on June 19, one Ibrahim Sani of Jidadi town in Dandume LGA of the state, detailed at Dandume Police Division, that his subsequent spouse, Murja, harmed his child Habibu Ibrahim who was 8-years
Isah said a group of analysts visited the scene and moved the body of the young man to General Hospital, Funtua where he was affirmed dead by the going to doctor.
The representative included that the suspect has been captured and is helping the police in their examination.
Updated on June 26, 2020 at 11:05 AM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free
- 55- Years- Man killed in Imo State.