Ogun state: 2- years -Old tests positive to Convid -19
A young child has tested positive to Coronavirus,the news of 2-years-old child was announced by the Federal Medical Center in Abeokuta Ogun state capital.
Mr segun orisajo the spokesperson of the hospital admitted that the child has shown some symptoms of Coronavirus, such as breathlessness about eight day ago, a tests carried out on her has show that the toddler tested positive to the virus
“Due to the persisted high temperature, she was isolated, hence no member of staff or other patients were unduly exposed,” he said.
To confirm the initial suspicion by a team of care givers, on the third day, she was screened for coronavirus while her treatment continued.
The samples of her test returned positive for coronavirus few moments ago.
“The girl is already receiving treatment at the Centre’s isolation ward while the facility where she was initially admitted has been decontaminated”
The child is receiving treatment in the hospital isolation ward, also the tracing of relatives contact has also been initiated by the hospital management to help curb the spread of the virus.
Updated on June 22, 2020 at 3:17 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free