News Update: Here are photos of A two-bedroom apartment where Sanusi will reside in
The ousted Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, who was earlier banished to Loko village Nasarawa State, has now relocated to Awe town, Awe local government area of the state.
According to sources , the reason for his relocation from Loko due to the fact that the village lacks access road, any source of portable water and electricity, among others social amenities.
The former emir will occupy a modest two-bedroom bungalow belonging to the local government chairman in Awe. The emir was escorted to his new apartment by the Emir of Lafia, Sidi Bage and Emir of Awe, Isa Umar II.
Check out more photos of his new apartment below
Updated on March 11, 2020 at 4:11 AM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free