News Alert !! Lagos Government Declares 2 Wanted Over Coronavirus
Lagos State government has declared two persons wanted as they had contact with the country’s index coronavirus case.
The State Ministry of Health identified them as Enwelunta Obumnore Godfrey and Salami Abiodun Sadeeq.
As announced by the Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi, on Monday during a media briefing.
Abayomi who disclosed that the suspects who have been in contact with the secondary case of coronavirus,are to begin a 14-day isolation.
The secondary case of coronavirus are the individual that had direct contact with index coronavirus case that is the 44-year-old Italian man who is being quarantined at the infectious disease facility in Yaba, Lagos State.
He also added that
“The secondary COVID-19 patient has had contact with a few people and those contacts will begin a 14-day isolation process,” he said.
The Commissioner also confirmed that search are undergoing for the remaining two passengers who were on aboard with the Italian coronavirus patient on Turkish Airlines.
He further added that there was a need to contact the Ministry of Health and that the numbers and address weren’t correct.
Updated on March 9, 2020 at 11:14 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- Coronavirus: Patoranking Advises Nigerians to Stay Safe
- Piers Morgan criticizes Trump’s travel ban on 26 European countries owing to coronavirus
- Dangote says he Lost over N240 Billion In Five Hours over Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Trump Suspends Trip out of Europe To US
- Bad News!!! Amaechi Reveals How Coronavirus Is Affecting Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project
- Air Canada Suspends All Flights operations To Italy Over Coronavirus
- Coronavirus, Uche Jombo advises Nigerians To Educate Their self
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free