Kano State former Governor, Kwankwaso Reveals Identity of Top Politician Behind Sanusi’s Removal
A former Governor of Kano state Rabiu Kwankwaso, has accused President Buhari to be behind the dethronement of Muhammad Sanusi lI as the Emir of Kano.
Recall that the past Governor Kwankwaso appointed Sanusi as the 14th Emir of Kano in 2014 when he was governor of the state.he told BBC HAUSA on Wednesday that “Kano state government officials have been saying that they were directed to dethrone Sanusi ll As Emir of the state. He (president bBuhari) instructed them.”
He alleged that contrary to claims that Mr Buhari had previously intervened in the Kano emirate crisis, “we believe here in Kano that he (Buhari) interferes where he wants.”
The former governor also said President Buhari “doesn’t interfere where his intervention is needed, but interferes on subjects where he is supposed to be neutral about.”
Past Governor continued and described the removal of Sanusi as an unfortunate incident to Kano, Nigeria and the entire world, adding that “the emir (Sanusi) is a global citizen.
Updated on March 11, 2020 at 10:57 AM and categorized under Today News Updates
- Sanusi Lamido named Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Governor El-Rufai
- President Buhari Finally Speaks On Removal Of Emir Sanusi
- Emir of Kano: Nelson Mandela’s Third Wife, Graca Machel Writes Sanusi
- News Update: Here are photos of A two-bedroom apartment where Sanusi will reside in
- Do You Know The Profile Of The New Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero? Find out
- Removal Of Sanusi As Emir of Kano, presidency reacts
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free