IT IS JUST MY ROLE IN MOVIES – Kanayo .O. Kanayo
Veteran Nigerian actor, Anayo Modestus onyekwere popularly called Kanayo O. Kanayo has had enough of being labeled a ritualist genuine in the wake of playing some of the roles given to him in movies.
He as of late evaluated the #don’tleave mechallenge# on Instagram. Be that as it may, the remarks underneath the post were about him being a ritualist.
Tending to the issue, the actor hammered the individuals who marked him as ritualistic, asserting they are unfocused individuals.
Updated on June 24, 2020 at 4:19 PM and categorized under Gist and Lifestyle
- Stella Damascus Daughter awarded scholarship after High school.
- You will suffer for your evil ways, Cynthia Morgan tells Jude Okoye.
- Uchenna Nnanna Nollywood Actress Mourns Mum
- Burna Boy Set To Release New Single.
- Tacha Lauches New Clothing Line – NLNT
- I wish am a star in America – Uche Ogbodo
- Fan made me lose million naira deal – Mercy Eke
- Justine Skye photoshopped in Nollywood Movie – Wizkid ex-girlfriend
- Seyitan press statement – Dbanj rape accuser
- Tuface Idibia – United Nations Ambassador For Goodwill
- Why Fergie left Black Eyed Peas Revealed
- Single mum Commits suicide in Port- harcourt
- Stop calling my man gay- Ultimate love contestant tell haters
- Steve Bing commits suicide
- What My Ex boyfriend did,South African lady