I wish am a star in America – Uche Ogbodo
Uche Ogbodo, the popular Nollywood actress has said she wants to be a star in America and not in Nigeria.
The actress expressed her view while her follower don’t like herp hotographs on Instagram except if there is a giveaway.
She posted on her Instagram page: truth be told, I wish I’m a star in America, not Nigeria. Fans!
‘On the off chance that you don’t go giveaway, no one loves your photos. You are posting for yourself. I simply hate it.’
Updated on June 24, 2020 at 3:20 PM and categorized under Gist and Lifestyle
- Stella Damascus Daughter awarded scholarship after High school.
- You will suffer for your evil ways, Cynthia Morgan tells Jude Okoye.
- Uchenna Nnanna Nollywood Actress Mourns Mum
- Burna Boy Set To Release New Single.
- Tacha Lauches New Clothing Line – NLNT
- IT IS JUST MY ROLE IN MOVIES – Kanayo .O. Kanayo
- Fan made me lose million naira deal – Mercy Eke
- Justine Skye photoshopped in Nollywood Movie – Wizkid ex-girlfriend
- Seyitan press statement – Dbanj rape accuser
- Tuface Idibia – United Nations Ambassador For Goodwill
- Why Fergie left Black Eyed Peas Revealed
- Single mum Commits suicide in Port- harcourt
- Stop calling my man gay- Ultimate love contestant tell haters
- Steve Bing commits suicide
- What My Ex boyfriend did,South African lady