Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodimma on Father day make his intention of adopting a nine years son
Joseph oluomachi opara a nine year old singer in imo state was announced by the governor of Imo State that he has adopted Joseph as his child and vow to sponsor him from primary school to catholic priesthood.
The little boy made waves in the internet during the weekend with a video of his catholic hymn songs, this has marked him out as a talented kid singer.
Joseph oluomachi opara melodic voice attracted applause from the public this also made the governor hope uzodimma to adopt him.
Governor Hope Uzodinma announced the news via Twitter:
In celebration of #FathersDay,I directed that little 9 year old Master Joseph Oluomachi Opara, the viral Imo State-born singer be contacted as I announce my intentions to adopt him as my own.
Updated on June 21, 2020 at 8:29 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free