Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
Nana Akufo-Addoa, Ghanaian President has called President Muhammadu Buhari Over the destruction of the Nigerian High Commission in Accra.
On Tuesday, June 23, Akufo-Addo apologized over the lamentable occurrence that has trigger responses from the Nigerian government.
An announcement by President Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, says the Ghanaian President told the President he has requested an examination concerning the issue.
Updated on June 24, 2020 at 2:08 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free
- 55- Years- Man killed in Imo State.