Floyd Mayweather’s ex-girlfriend and mother of his three children Josie Harris found dead
Floyd Mayweather’s ex-girlfriend and mother of three of his children, Josie Harris found dead in her car.
The 40-year-old was discovered unresponsive on Monday night when police in Valencia, California received a call around 9.30pm.
According to TMZ, Harris was declared dead at the scene with police not taking her death as suspicious and believe their was foul play was involved.
Josie had a rough relationship with Mayweather and even accused him of abusing her on six different occasions. In 2010, the undefeated American boxer pleaded guilty to attacking her while two of their children watched him in September 2010.
Two years later, Mayweather was convicted for assaulting Harris in 2012 and served a two months jail term in prison.
Again In 2017, Mayweather denied been violent during an interview with Katie Couric.
He said: “Did I restrain a woman that was on drugs? Yes, I did. So if they say that’s domestic violence, then, you know what? I’m guilty. I’m guilty of restraining someone
Updated on March 11, 2020 at 3:27 PM and categorized under Gist and Lifestyle
- Stella Damascus Daughter awarded scholarship after High school.
- You will suffer for your evil ways, Cynthia Morgan tells Jude Okoye.
- Uchenna Nnanna Nollywood Actress Mourns Mum
- Burna Boy Set To Release New Single.
- Tacha Lauches New Clothing Line – NLNT
- IT IS JUST MY ROLE IN MOVIES – Kanayo .O. Kanayo
- I wish am a star in America – Uche Ogbodo
- Fan made me lose million naira deal – Mercy Eke
- Justine Skye photoshopped in Nollywood Movie – Wizkid ex-girlfriend
- Seyitan press statement – Dbanj rape accuser
- Tuface Idibia – United Nations Ambassador For Goodwill
- Why Fergie left Black Eyed Peas Revealed
- Single mum Commits suicide in Port- harcourt
- Stop calling my man gay- Ultimate love contestant tell haters
- Steve Bing commits suicide