FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
On June 23,the Minister of State for Education Mr. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba introduced proposed rules for the reopening of schools to the National Assembly.
Review that schools in the nation were closed down in March by the Federal Government to control the spread of Coronavirus.
Making the introduction in a gathering with the Senate Committee on Basic and Secondary Education, the Minister likewise said that they recommended an approach to push the training division ahead during the Coronavirus pandemic.
The Minister said;
“We don’t want to make it known at this time so that some people will not take our proposed guidelines for school reopening.
“Even if the Senate has not called us, we would have come to you to discuss with you because we have already discussed with the House of Representatives.
“The documents were presented to you so that you can criticise and make inputs as major stakeholders.”
Updated on June 24, 2020 at 11:38 AM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free
- 55- Years- Man killed in Imo State.