Emir of Kano: Nelson Mandela’s Third Wife, Graca Machel Writes Sanusi
Nelson Mandela’s third wife, Graca Machel writes a solidarity message to Muhammadu Sanusi II who got ousted as the Emir of Kano on Monday by the Kano State government led by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje.
In her letter to Sanusi, Graca Machel expressed worries as regards the situation which seems him was placed under house arrest in Nasarawa State.
Updated on March 11, 2020 at 11:32 AM and categorized under Today News Updates
- Sanusi Lamido named Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Governor El-Rufai
- Kano State former Governor, Kwankwaso Reveals Identity of Top Politician Behind Sanusi’s Removal
- News Update: Here are photos of A two-bedroom apartment where Sanusi will reside in
- Removal Of Sanusi As Emir of Kano, presidency reacts
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free