Edo State APC Governorship Candidate emerges, Osagie Ize-Iyamu
After today’s Edo state APC Governorship primary election conduct in the state Osagie Ize-Iyamu emerged as the candidate selected by All progressive congress in the state primary
The direct primary was reportedly conducted in the 18 local governments of Edo State.
Imo state Governor Hope Uzodinma the Chairman of the Election Committee announced Ize-Iyamu as winner after the primary was concluded. He said Ize-Iyamu pulled a total of 27,838 votes to defeat Dr. Pius Obudu who scored 3,776 and Osaru Obazee who got 2,751 votes.
Osagie Ize-Iyamu has been given the mantle to fly the flag of the All progressive Congress (APC) in Edo state.
Updated on June 22, 2020 at 6:02 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free