D’banj rape allegation proven not guilty
The popular Nigeria singer D’banj a.k.a “Koko master”,was accused of rape by Seyitan Babatayo. Seyitan Babatayo took to Twitter to accuse D’banj of raping her in 2018, the singer denied this allegation made by Seyitan.
A report claimed that D’banj ordered police to arrest Seyitan over false accusation of rape. Some celebrities and Nigerians took to social media to call him out for harassing Seyitan because of the rape accusation.
Due to the counterblast he received in social media about the arrest of seyitan, he made a video of him dancing in Instagram to his song ‘Olorun maje’ which is a Yoruba phrase that means ‘god forbid’.
He captioned his video post; ”Innocent until proven guilty…., STOP SOCIAL MEDIA TRIAL #SAY NO TO RAPE AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION”
Updated on June 22, 2020 at 7:31 PM and categorized under Gist and Lifestyle
- Stella Damascus Daughter awarded scholarship after High school.
- You will suffer for your evil ways, Cynthia Morgan tells Jude Okoye.
- Uchenna Nnanna Nollywood Actress Mourns Mum
- Burna Boy Set To Release New Single.
- Tacha Lauches New Clothing Line – NLNT
- IT IS JUST MY ROLE IN MOVIES – Kanayo .O. Kanayo
- I wish am a star in America – Uche Ogbodo
- Fan made me lose million naira deal – Mercy Eke
- Justine Skye photoshopped in Nollywood Movie – Wizkid ex-girlfriend
- Seyitan press statement – Dbanj rape accuser
- Tuface Idibia – United Nations Ambassador For Goodwill
- Why Fergie left Black Eyed Peas Revealed
- Single mum Commits suicide in Port- harcourt
- Stop calling my man gay- Ultimate love contestant tell haters
- Steve Bing commits suicide