Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
Two persons in relation to the demolition of a building on the premises of the Nigeria High Commissioner in Accra has been arrested by the Criminal Investigation Department, CID, of Ghana police service.
The two, as indicated by an official statement gave by the CID were captured on Monday, June 22, 2020.
“The Criminal Investigations Department over the span of examination on Monday 22nd June 2020, captured two people associated with the destruction of a structure on the premises of the Nigerian High Commission in Accra.”
The two, have been accused of conspiracy to Commit Crime indeed; Unlawful Entry and Causing Unlawful Damage.
Updated on June 24, 2020 at 2:27 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free
- 55- Years- Man killed in Imo State.