Buhari Sacks Two NIMASA Executive
President Muhammadu Buhari just sacked two Executive Directors of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) and immediately appointed three new executives, according to TheNation.
reports further revealed that sack of Rotimi Fasakin (Executive Director Operations) and Gambo Ahmed (Executive Director, Maritime Labour and Cabotage Services) came as a result of the recent appointment of Dr. Bashir Jamoh as new Director General of the agency.
Sources have it that the former Delta Speaker, Victor Ochei, will take over as the new Executive Director of Maritime Labour and Cabotage Services from Gambo Ahmed.
Updated on March 10, 2020 at 12:57 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free