ASUU Embarks On A Two Weeks Nationwide Strike
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) today has embarked on a two- week warning strike which begins today Monday,9th of March.
National President of Associations, Professor Biodun Ogunyemi, made this known at the end of National Executive Council meeting(NEC) held today in Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT).
He said the strike action was to force the Federal government (FG) to implement their agreements and resolutions of Memorandum of Action discussed in 2009 ASUU-FGN agreement, the 2013 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and the 2017 Memorandum of Action (MoU), of which has not been implemented.
Updated on March 9, 2020 at 4:32 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free