APC National Secretariat seal off by police
The National Secretariat of the decision All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja has been closed on the sets of the Inspector General of Police (IGP).
This comes in the midst of the initiative emergency shaking the decision party. The IGP has trained that individuals from the National Working Committee(NWC) ought not be permitted to enter the gathering secretariat.
A gathering source said the close was to empower the Police boss and the two NWC gatherings to audit and examine the different court orders being waved.
The gathering has been in an administration emergency following an intrigue court request maintaining the suspension of Adams Oshiomhole as national administrator of the party.The Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu, has requested cops to close the national secretariat of the APC
The police manager provided the request on Tuesday, June 23, in front of his gathering with two camps of the gathering’s national working board. The close request was passed on through the FCT magistrate of police to the APC boss security official
The Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu, has requested cops to close the national secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja.The Nation paper revealed that the police supervisor provided the request on Tuesday, June 23, in front of his gathering with two contradicting camps of the gathering’s National Working Committee (NWC) at the power home office.
Updated on June 23, 2020 at 2:24 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free
- 55- Years- Man killed in Imo State.