78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
Ex-presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria in the 2019 election and Former Minister of Education Oby Ezekwesili, has lost her mother, Mrs. Cecilia Nwayiaka Ujubuonu.
She is said to have died in Abuja on Sunday night as result of cancer related disease.
A brief statement issued on Monday by Ezekwesili’s spokesperson, Ozioma Ubabukoh, said Ujubuonu died at the age of 78.
Until her death, she was a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
A native of Ndodolu Village, Umunuko, Ukpor, in Nnewi South Local Government Area of Anambra State, she was widowed after the death of her husband, Benjamin Ujubuonu, in 1988.
Born on April 18, 1942, Ujubuonu, a retired businesswoman, devoted her life to her children, grandchildren, the church, and service to humanity.
Updated on June 22, 2020 at 11:46 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free
- 55- Years- Man killed in Imo State.