55- Years- Man killed in Imo State.
An unidentified persons in Ahaba Orodo Community area of Imo State is said to have murder a 55- years old man
The state police spokesperson, Mr Ikeikwu Orlando in the statement released on June 22, said that the operatives of the Divisional Police Headquaters Mbaitolo on the report made in the station, said that the body of Mr Patrick Uchenwoke was found in the pool of his own blood in the deserted area in Ahaba Orodo Community school.
”it was discovered that he had a deep machete cut at the back of his head, while a bicycle and bible was seen beside the corpse, thus suggesting that he must have been murdered while going or returning from church.”
The state Commissioner of Police, Imo State has ordered a full-scale investigation into the matter with a view to arresting the assassins as well as unraveling the reason behind the dastardly act.
The corpse has been deposited in the morgue while an investigation is going on.
See graphic photos below..
Updated on June 22, 2020 at 6:43 PM and categorized under Today News Updates
- ECOWAS Orders Nigeria Government to Pay Dismissed Soldier
- FG prohibits the buying of non-essential official vehicle.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife on self – isolation as daughter test positive for Coronavirus
- Police Arrests Step-Mother in Katsina for Murder
- Lagos State – Implementation of Community policing.
- World Bank Endorsed Money for Power in Nigeria
- Culprits arrested over the demolition of Nigeria High Commission in Ghana
- Ghanaian President apologises over the destruction of Nigeria High commission.
- FG present school reopening procedures to National Assembly
- Police can’t be everywhere- IGP
- APC National Secretariat seal off by police
- Jim Nwobodo – 2023 Presidency for Ndigbo
- Federal High Court stops Obaseki from participating in PDP Governorship Primary
- 78-Years- Old Mother of Oby Ezekwesili dies
- NCDC Chikwe Ihekweazu – No State is Convid-19 free